E-JAM specializes in matching talented professional English speaking Jamaican candidates with companies for their short or long term placement need.
We partner with you to find the ideal candidates who are not only qualified but are likely to fit culturally in your organization.
We maintain an interactive database of qualified and experienced candidates in a variety of work categories: Hospitality, Nurses, Teachers, Craftsman, Welders, Information Technology and more.
Additionally, we do the following:
- Recruit and pre-screen suitable applicants to your specifications.
- Ensure that each candidate provide an up-to-date resume, references, copy of a valid passport, photographs, medical certificate and police record.
- Service or organize your referred and/or returning applicants.
- Arrange and conduct recruiting Job Fairs.
- Arrange telephone or webcam interviews.
- Arrange ticket purchase and travel plans for workers.
- Assist applicants with obtaining their non-immigrant visa by conducting mock interviews, preparing the application on-line, making appointments and accompanying candidates to the Embassy.
- Pre-departure orientation is held to educate the workers about rules and regulations, laws and customs (i.e. consequences of breaking contract or laws etc.).
For most countries, in order to employ foreign workers a work permit/visa is necessary for the workers. For more information on your eligibility to bring in foreign workers, please contact your country’s immigration department. Contact us for more information or submit a request below.